Welcome for Consultation Visit
Your Consultation Visit Includes:
- High-tech digital Intra-oral x-rays
- IOIA (Imaging Analysis)
- Oral cancer screening
- 2D Panorex or 3D CBCT(As per doctor’s recommendation)
- Dental health examination and their explanation of findings
- Ample time to discuss your treatment plan options
Your initial Consultation appointment will be for explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, Procedures are performed the same day after the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation (along with careful planning) and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Check out 11 Things Our Dentist Want You To Know
An insight directly from our Dental Specialists.
All Your Records will be Digital in Nature.
As our continued initiative and efforts to Save Trees Save Environment Programme, we shifted to a paperless system, which means all your patient records will be digital in Nature . All the relevant files (x-rays, clinical notes, insurance information, etc.) will also be digital in nature. With everything in one place, you can keep up-to-date with records without having to gather multiple physical files to look at.
- Patient registration: digital registration forms reduce repetitive work (i.e. re-inputting data after filling out a paper form).
- Patient communication: with digitised communications, you easily receive important clinic communications like Post Consultation Instructions, After Procedure care instructions, Dietary Instructions and/or newsletters.
- Patient recare cycles: with digital records we keep track of your recare cycles. It will even remind you to book appointments when you are due for their next recare.
- Appointment reminders and confirmation are also Digital in Nature.
All the patient files will be stored securely. PHIPA compliant software will encrypt your data.
Join our Family of Valued Patients
We strive to deliver exceptional Dental experiences with Predictable results.
When a dental emergency strikes, you need prompt and immediate dental care. Waiting too long can cause the damage or problems to only get worse. Whether it is an infection, chipped tooth, or a knocked-out tooth from the socket, call us right away.
We offer services within extended hours so you can receive emergency dental treatment when you need it. From the moment you damage a tooth or experience a dental accident, it is crucial to seek treatment. For instance, we might be able to return a knocked-out tooth to its socket if we provide treatment soon enough after the tooth falls out.
Join the movement #paperless
Going Paperless can help save the Earth from climate change and biodiversity loss. It is a big task, but we know we can do it together. Get Help in going Paperless.