Repair and Rebuild what was Lost!
With Caries and Endodontic Concerns the sooner we address the issue, the better.
Inspired by our commitment to the latest, most effective Root Canal treatments, we’re pleased to provide both surgical and non-surgical Root Canal treatments in Chandigarh.
From prevention and diagnosis to repairing and rejuvenating your oral health — we’re with you at every step.
What is Root Canal Treatment?
Root Canal Treatment or Root Canal Therapy or Endodontic therapy is a procedure for treating bacterial infection and inflammation inside a tooth. The tissues within the pulp chamber of the tooth and canals get infected by bacteria when the tooth decay is usually not treated in a timely manner. The main objective of the Root Canal Treatment is to remove all the infected and diseased tissues lying within the pulp chamber of the tooth and Root Canals.
The Endodontist primarily will administer a small dose of local anaesthesia. Then through the biting surface of the tooth , the Endodontist makes a small access hole (Under Microscope) to remove the infected and diseased tissues. Next, the root canals will be thoroughly cleaned and repeatedly flushed with Anti-bacterial liquids. Rubber like Bio-Compatible material, Gutta-percha mixed with adhesive cement is then condensed into clean, bacteria free Root Canals. Presence of Surgical Microscope, Dental Lasers and experienced endodontist makes a perfect recipe to resolve the root canal problem at ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry.
- Procedure Duration : 30-45 Minutes per Appointment. Certain cases may take upto 3-5 procedure visits.
- Anaesthesia: On Most occasions local anaesthetic is required but conscious sedation and general anaesthesia options are available.
- Post operative Check-up: Required Annually.
- Shelf Life: After a successful Root Canal Treatment, a tooth may last a life time.
- Healing Time: Usually 1-3 days with mild pain relief medications and Antibiotics.
- Possible Risks: May include repeat infection or complete failure of Root Canal Therapy.
This modern technique offers less discomfort with no cutting and no stitches. Come in, get the procedure, then get back to your life with no interruption.