Suffering from Tooth Decay!
What causes Tooth Caries?
Your problem of teeth cavity starts when acids by bacteria are released to absorb food debris and sugars on the tooth surface. , exposing the underlying surface called dentin.
- There are certain types of bacteria which are mostly associated with dental cavities. They usually colonise in dental plaque and are highly cariogenic driven by frequent food intake or inadequate toothbrushing.
- Frequent Sugar intake is also one of the cause for high occurrence of Tooth cavities.
- The frequency with which teeth are exposed to cariogenic (acidic) environments affects the likelihood of caries development.Since teeth are vulnerable during these acidic periods, the development of dental caries relies heavily on the frequency of acid exposure.
- Certain individuals are at a greater risk for cavities.
- Other factors like diabetes, Smoking, chewing tobacco etc.
So what are Signs and Symptoms for Tooth Caries?
Home remedies - Avoid Tooth Cavities
- Rinses with Luke warm saltwater. Read in detail about how to use warm salt water.
- Avoid spicy or acidic foods and drinks. Prefer fruits and vegetables
- Chew Sugar Free gums.
- Take plenty of Vitamin D.
- Brush your teeth with fluoride based toothpaste.
- Reduce sugary products .
- Swishing sesame or coconut oil, in your mouth for about 20 minutes, then spit it out.