Don't let missing teeth affect your Self Confidence?
3 things to know about Missing Teeth
- Nearly 30% of adults will lose a tooth at some point in their life
- In the first year after losing a tooth, 25% of the surrounding bone is lost and it will continue to wear away over time, often leading to even more lost teeth.
- Missing even just one tooth can affect your confidence, your ability to chew and speak normally, and your life.
What Causes a Missing Teeth?
Did You just knock out your Tooth?
- Find and save the tooth, but avoid picking it up by the roots. Touch the crown of the tooth only.
- Put the tooth in a clean container, covering it with milk or saliva.
- Contact us and tell us what happened. We’ll give you advice on what to do next.
Tooth Replacement Options
Implant Supported Dentures
Alternatives to Full-Mouth Implants
How to prevent Tooth Loss?
- Brush your teeth 2x a day – Brushing your teeth with proper technique is the best thing you can do to prevent dental health issues. Make sure you brush for at least 2 minutes, and always use a soft-bristle toothbrush unless otherwise directed by your dentist
- Floss daily – Don’t forget to floss! Even putting it off for a couple of days can begin the cycle of dangerous tartar buildup along your gum line.
- Visit your dentist every 6 months – Regular exams and checkups are so important for catching little issues early on, before they can become a dental disaster.
- Address gum disease immediately – Gum disease is the leading cause of preventable tooth loss. If you are at risk of developing the disease or have been told you are showing signs of gum disease, don’t put off treatment. We offer procedures focused on treating gum disease, including deep cleanings, laser treatments, surgical gum grafts, bone regeneration, and more.