Suffering from Tooth Pain!
- Severe sharp stabbing pain in your jaws
- Mild Dull pain in your mouth, jaws, or even radiating to ears
- Sensitivity to hot or cold
- Pain while eating and chewing food
What are the reasons for Tooth Pain?
- Advanced Tooth caries
- Severe Gum disease
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Peri-implantitis (Implant infection)
- Tooth infection
- Tooth Fracture
- Mechanical Damage to tooth
- High Point or defective filling
Home Remedies for Toothache
It is always advised to consult your dentist for the long-term solution and proper diagnosis of the toothache. Meanwhile these temporary home remedies can relieve the toothache:
- You can use an over the counter pain medication such as Paracetamol.
- Rinses with Luke warm saltwater. Read in detail about how to use warm salt water.
- Tooth pain at night is excellently relieved by various herbal remedies. Clove oil, calendula, chamomile, Mint, sage, oak bark, lemon balm perfectly soothe toothache phenomena.
- Use a cold compression for 20 minutes on cheeks can also relieve tooth pain.
- You can also place a warm, wet tea bag against the problematic tooth
How to prevent a Toothache
Toothache Treatment Options
Treating tooth pain will depend on the source of the pain. For example, you may require an endodontic therapy, a tooth extraction, or possible implant placement. Sometimes the solution to the toothache could be as simple as a filling or dental crown. Whatever treatment you need, our offices are equipped with the latest equipment and diagnostic tools to ensure you receive the very best care.