Financial Policy and Terms
Last updated: February 04, 2021
Thank you for choosing our Practice as your dental healthcare our Practice. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of dental care so that you may attain optimal oral health. The following is a statement of our financial policy, which we require that you read prior to any treatment. As a fee-for-service practice, payment is due at the time service is rendered. Our office accepts cash, personal cheques, debit cards, credit cards as well as third-party financial options. Should you be interested in third party financial options, please inquire with our front desk team members for more information before seeking the treatment.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Patient agrees, assumes full responsibility and undertakes to pay the fees/bills associated with Consultation and treatment procedures on the day of Consultation or Treatment Procedure.
2. Payment will be done directly by the Patient to our Practice by NEFT /Electronically/cash/credit card/debit card.
3. All the International Credit Cards/Debit Cards and PayPal Payments may invite an extra charge by banks due to difference in exchange rates/service charges provided by different banks. Please confirm exchange rates/service charges for transfers of Currency Units. Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change. Check the exchange rates before initiating the transfer.
4. In case certain billed items do not tally with the corresponding treatment received; the related bill amount can be held back from payment of the final bill, which means Patient shall make part payment of the total billed amount to the Practice for which the treatment has been received and tallied. Due reason/clarifications for such bills, if any, will be given. Clarification sought by the patients to our Practice may be sent within 15 days of receiving the bill as afore stated.
5. If Our Practice does not assume any responsibility nor can be held liable for any deficiency by TPA.
6. Do we accept Insurance? As a fee-for-service practice, we are not in network with any major insurance companies and are therefore considered to be an out-of-network Practice. In an effort to provide the best service possible, our office will help you optimize your out-of-network benefits. We take the initiative of providing you with relevant documentation/bills needed for your insurance claim. You will then be reimbursed directly from your insurance Company. However our practice at no stage assumes any responsibility or liability for claims rejected by the insurance companies.
7. Do we accept Office Medical Reimbursements? As a fee-for-service practice, we are not in network for Office Medical/Dental Reimbursements and are therefore considered to be an out-of-network Practice. In an effort to provide the best service possible, our office will help you optimize your out-of-network benefits. We take the initiative of providing you with relevant documentation/bills needed for your Office Medical/Dental Reimbursements. You will then be reimbursed directly for your Office Medical/Dental Reimbursements. However our practice at no stage assumes any responsibility or liability for claims rejected towards the Office Medical/Dental Reimbursements.
8. Cancellation Policy: Procedure/Surgery appointments are scheduled to allow sufficient time and accommodate our patient's individual needs. We require 2 business days’ notice prior to your scheduled appointment when changes are needed. When inadequate notice of a cancellation is provided our staff is unable to accommodate other patient’s needs. We do understand that emergencies arise; however, we reserve the right to collect a cancelation fee up to INR 1500-00 for all scheduled surgical appointments and INR 500-00 for all scheduled maintenance and consultation appointments.
9. Returned Cheque Policy: In cases where cheque are accepted, if a cheque is returned from the bank due to insufficient funds there will be a returned cheque charge applied, which has to be paid by the Patient. You will be notified, and the original cheque amount including the returned cheque charge must be paid in full immediately by cash or credit card only. A late-fee penalty of five hundred rupees (500.00) will be added if not paid within five (5) days of the returned cheque, and any unpaid balances that are left unpaid may be referred to our attorneys for collection. If payment is not received by the one (1) month payment deadline, a finance charge including the interest will be applied to the outstanding balance and the account may be referred to our attorneys for collection.
10.Interest and Cost of Collection: With respect to ALL unpaid balances due, the patient agrees to pay interest thereon at the rate of 1.5% per month, or the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is greater, until the outstanding balance is paid in full. In the event we have to refer an unpaid account for collection, the client agrees to pay all costs of collection, which we incur, including reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and expenses.
The information found on this website is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. ADC-™ Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this website. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the web could be dangerous!
Whilst we hope that you will find the sites linked to be of interest, ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked web sites or any information contained in them. Any opinions expressed on the linked site are the opinions of the respective authors. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the sites. Reliance on any information provided on this site or the linked sites, its health experts, commentators or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from use of such information.
Terms and condition for usage
Your access to and use of this website ("Site") is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions here in given:
· ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
· As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
· This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by parties other than ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators.
· The information contained in this site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages, at any time and without notice. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
· All content on this web site is provided to you on an "as is" "as available" basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this web site. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the web site and the content available on the web site is at your sole risk.
· ADC™- Centre for Restorative and Implant Dentistry makes no representations or warranties that use of the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the web site is free of viruses or trojans.
· The materials on this Web Site belong to or are licensed to us. The materials are protected by Indian and foreign copyright laws. There are some important rules about copying these materials. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on this Web Site, but only for your personal, noncommercial use. When you e-mail, download, or print a copy of the materials on this Web Site, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page.
· No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
· This agreement is governed by the laws of India . You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chandigarh in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is un-authorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
· None of the terms herein shall affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer.
· Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Changes to this Policy
Changes to this Policy
We may update Our Policy from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page.
We will let You know via a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top of this Policy.
You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.theadc.dental/contact-us
By mail: 1197, SECTOR 21-B, CHANDIGARH 160022